We guide and support enterprises in their adoption and production use of Kubernetes. Our deep understanding and real-world experience in a variety of environments (cloud and on-premises), enable us to accelerate customer projects and provide them with confidence in their operations.
Our Software Engineers tackle complex customer problems through designing, analysing and troubleshooting software systems. They have a pragmatic approach and are results focused, whilst always placing a high value on user experience. Working with customers and internal teams, they play an active role in project delivery by writing or updating existing code to improve quality and development efficiency.
- Cloud technology (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc)
- Linux systems programming (i.e. shell, Bash scripting, etc)
- Good understanding of Linux networking and containers
- Git source control
- CI / CD (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins, etc)
We look for
- Experience in working in an agile process/environment
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to focus and work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team
- A sense of ownership and customer responsibility
- Ability to adapt to circumstance and respond with urgency and pragmatism
- Ability and desire to continually learn and remain up-to-date with ecosystem developments
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and apply.