We guide and support enterprises in their adoption and production use of Kubernetes. Our deep understanding and real-world experience in a variety of environments (cloud and on-premises), enables us to accelerate customer projects and provide them with confidence in their operations.
Our Kubernetes training programme forms a considerable part of our services at Jetstack, and we are proud to have delivered training to over 2,000 engineers from over 70 different companies over the past two years. We are Google’s UK Kubernetes training partner, and have developed training courses for various levels and user groups. With an increasing number of small businesses and large enterprises alike looking to adopt Kubernetes and upskill their teams, we recognise the growing value of our training. We are now looking to hire a full-time Curriculum Engineer to lead our training offering and take on the challenge of both developing our curriculum and delivering our courses.
The Curriculum Engineer will:
- Deliver training courses both onsite with customers and with our training partners
- Work with our existing training team to review our current training offering and develop a suitable process by which the curriculum is continually maintained and revised
- Work with our commercial team to establish training packages for customers
- Take part in the development of material to match changes in the ecosystem
- Work with our customers to gather feedback and improvements for Flight Deck, our online training platform
- Collaborate with the Flight Deck team to ensure that our in-person training and online training courses align
- You have experience developing, and delivering technical education material
- You have previously held a technical role such as a software developer, or in a role that requires similar skills
- You have experience with some of the following technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Go, public cloud, CI/CD
- You are comfortable presenting and offering technical instruction and guidance to a wide range of audiences
- You can demonstrate experience of running projects and working independently
- Interest in working with a cutting edge technology in fast-growing open source communities
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are enthusiastic about the content you are teaching, and keen to inspire other engineers with the possibilities they can unlock with Kubernetes, Istio and other cloud native technologies
- You are prepared to travel in order to deliver training to customers (at least one day per week)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and apply.